These are my favorite appetizers from 2014. They are wonderful for any dinner party. Some are easy, others are a bit more complicated, but all of these are tasty.
My favorite appetizers for 2014 are....
- Black Pepper Taralli - A little southern Italian pretzel that you can make ahead. They go wonderfully with wine.
- Scallop and Pesto Purses - An impressive but easy appetizer that you can assemble in advance and bake just before serving.
- Jalapeño Cheddar Coins - A savory cookie that can be made in advance, and then sliced and baked as needed. They are excellent with cocktails.
- Greek Salad Skewers - Cucumber, feta, tomatoes, and Kalamata olives. All you need is a toothpick. Easy!
- Mini Maryland Crab Cakes - Really easy, really good. They would also make excellent sliders.
- Hoisin Beef and Scallion Rolls - Meat lovers will thank you.
- Thai-flavored Pork Belly Skewers - I am so in love with these. This was my first time trying pork belly (except bacon of course), and now I get it. So good.
This year, Sarah of Fantastical Sharing of Recipes and Secret Recipe Club is hosting a round up some of the best recipes of 2014. Visit her blog to see what other bloggers have contributed to this appetizer and snack round up.