These are my favorite main courses from 2014. I would make each of these again without reservation. I would (and have) serve them for guests, and I would (and have) make them just for me. They are that good (and foolproof).
My favorites main courses from 2014 include the following:
- Cranberry horseradish pan fried steak - so quick and easy
- Stir-fried ginger tomato beef - this is oh-em-gee good
- Apple and ham pizza - you need to give pizza a try, this one is amazing
- Spicy dry fried beef - healthy goodness
- Skillet pizza - this is about the easiest way to make artisan pizza ever
- Cashew chicken - once you make this, you will feel like a stir-fry maven
- Five spice chicken with sugar snap peas -"only" 13 ingredients, but totally worth it
- Crispy soy chicken - one of my favorite recipes for cooking a whole chicken
- Beef and sweet potato stir fry - so lean and healthy
- Sichuan pork with peppers and peanuts - super easy stir-fry
- Tropical pork and pineapple kebabs - another healthy and lean dish
- Maggi steak banh mi with daikon and carrot pickle - banh mi, where have you been all of my life?
- Individual baked macaroni and cheese - just because.....