These are my top 10 dessert posts from 2014. When I compiled this list, I realized I need to expand my dessert world. There are an awful lot of cookies on this list. It's probably because there are just two of us in this house.
With cookies, I can either pack the leftovers into my grandkid's lunches and take the rest to work. They also keep longer.
My 10 favorite dessert recipes of 2014 (that I made) are:
- Buttery ginger shortbread cookies - I love, love, love shortbread.
- Glazed doughnut cookies - an Italian treat that can be decorated for any holiday.
- Chocolate espresso white chocolate chunk cookies - the name says it all.
- Vanilla sprinkle cookies - sprinkles!!!
- Chocolate coconut macadamia nut ice cream - I need to make more ice cream!
- Chocolate hazelnut sables - such an elegant little cookie.
- Witch fingers - scare the children.
- Peanut butter thumbprint cookies with salted peanut caramel filling - the caramel sauce is divine.
- Cranberry crackle tart - this is so good. Go buy cranberries now and make this.
- Chocolate cheesecake brownies - chocolate and cheesecake, right?
This year, Sarah of Fantastical Sharing of Recipes and Secret Recipe Club is hosting a round up some of the best recipes of 2014. Visit her blog to see what other bloggers have contributed to this dessert round up.